Microneedling is a minimally invasive skin treatment that uses a micro-needle-like instrument to perform a treatment of the mesoderm, the area between the epidermis and the dermis, which activates a self-restoring mechanism to regenerate the dermis, subcutaneous collagen and fibroblasts, and to activate collagen and elastin production.
Microneedle treatment can quickly repair the skin and improve skin problems to enhance skin quality, improve uneven skin tone and tighten the skin.
The treatment can be combined with the introduction of PRP autologous growth factor nutrients for a high absorption rate and smoother, firmer skin.
- Protects the structural integrity of the skin and stimulates the skin’s ability to heal itself
- Mechanical rather than thermal, suitable for all skin types, safe rejuvenation option!
- Disposable microneedle probe use, hygienic and safe
- Induces collagen production
- Fades wrinkles, stretch marks, tightens skin
- Activate skin to repair damaged tissues
- Promotes cell metabolism, improves acne scars
- Accelerates pigment and spot metabolism, evens skin tone
- Brighten and rejuvenate skin, improve dark circles
- Reduce pores and improve skin elasticity
- Hair growth: with PRP autologous growth factor, improve hair loss and hair fall
- Open up skin supply channels and promote the absorption of skin care products (such as PRP growth factor)