Many people asked that Which kinds of people is Thermage Toronto suitable for (which parts and what are the differences respectively)?
There is no specific age and gender for Thermage Toronto, it is based on the age of your skin.
The main role of Thermage Toronto is to tighten and lift and hold up fine lines while removing wrinkles. So, if you have problems like sagging, drooping and wrinkles in your skin, then Thermage Toronto will be a good choice. However, there are some special cases where Thermage Toronto cannot be done.
The people who can’t do Thermage Toronto include:
1.Excessively thin faces, with concave cheeks.
2. Those who are over age and whose skin is too saggy.
3. Those who had injection type microplastics done within six months, need to consult your doctor to see if you are suitable for it.
4. People who have pacemakers and other metal implants in their bodies.
5. Severe heart disease, diabetes, hyperthyroidism patients.
6. Patients with acute skin allergies, viral or bacterial infectious skin diseases in the treatment area.
7. Patients with incomplete healing of the skin in the treatment area.
If you want to know more about Thermage Toronto，